Look, I love momblogs. And I love celebrity gossip. But sometimes, when the two cross paths, you get things like this—“13 Celebs Who Should Get Pregnant — RIGHT NOW”:
With Mother’s Day approaching, we can think of more than a few famous moms who we wish had reconsidered procreation.
Alas, all we can do now is whine and beg that these 13 extraordinary women consider evening up the board so those other ninnies can stop taking up valuable space in our gossip mags. Here’s hoping they take our words seriously …
The list, in case you’re wondering, includes: Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi, Beyoncé, Lauren Graham (of Parenthood), Sandra Bullock, Kristin Davis, Jenna Fischer, Gloria Steinem, Emily Deschanel, Carrie Underwood, Jessica Simpson, Jane Lynch, Jennifer Aniston, and Queen Latifah.
So, well… *sigh* It’s hard to explain why this all bothers me so much, or why I see the only appropriate reaction being to suggest:
13 Celebs Who Should Get 13 Other Celebs Pregnant — RIGHT NOW!
- Gary Coleman, meet Ellen. And Portia. Good luck.
- Cameron Douglas, I’d like to introduce you to Beyoncé.
- Hey, Brad Renfro, if you were still alive, what would you think about a date with Lauren Graham?
- Randy Quaid, when you get out of jail, Sandra Bullock is waiting for you.
- Joe Francis, I heard Kristin Davis likes you!
- Danny DeVito + Jenna Fischer 4 Evah!
- Dude, Christian Bale, your stepmom’s… uh… hot?
- If you’re not busy, Abe Vigoda, Emily Deschanel would appreciate a call.
Actually, this is making me sick. If anyone feels like completing this list, do so in the comments. My stomach hurts from doing this much already.