He’s on His Way

November 29th, 2010  |  by  |  Published in Uncategorized  |  8 Comments

sonogramx-largeNo, it’s not even December, but apparently the Christmas culture wars have already commenced. Goody.

November 30th, 2010at 7:58 am(#)

“Christmas starts with Christ…”

… and ends with ass.

2. Tim says:

November 30th, 2010at 8:54 am(#)

I think it’s neat. You don’t hear a lot about God these days.

November 30th, 2010at 9:24 am(#)

Really? I feel like I hear about god all the damn time, and I’m sick of it.

November 30th, 2010at 9:27 am(#)

Ends with ass? Your dad likes cock? Do tell, Matt. –theodore.

November 30th, 2010at 9:32 am(#)

That’s ‘cock,’ not cock. In my family, we’re big on PUNctuation. Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha!

November 30th, 2010at 9:33 am(#)

Or maybe that should be punktuation.

7. Tim says:

November 30th, 2010at 9:43 am(#)

Matt, I’m sorry for my lame attempt at sarcasm. We’re all obviously up to our necks with the various gods and their earthly requirements.

Now if we can stop Obamacare, and its provisions for illegal immigrants to be paid handsomely to come across the border and unplug all of our coma ladies, it really will be the most wonderful time of the year!

November 30th, 2010at 9:51 am(#)

Phew! Good. You never know when some seemingly reasonable person will come out as a religious nut.

Do you show this to your kids?

AP Images

An unnamed gunman gestures after shooting the Russian Ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov, at a photo gallery in Ankara, Turkey, Monday, Dec. 19, 2016. Turkish police shot and killed the gunman, Turkish station NTV reported. Russia's ambassador to Turkey has died after being shot in Ankara, according to Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman. #APPhoto by Burhan Ozbilici

Story developing: http://apne.ws/2hRY0rH

Dec 19th, 2016 7:32pm • No Comments

"They watch their mothers and fathers overdose and die on the bathroom floor. They live without electricity, food or heat when their parents can’t pay the bills. They stop going to school, and learn to steal and forage to meet their basic needs."

The Children of the Opioid Crisis

wsj.com

Left behind by addict parents, tens of thousands of youngsters flood the nation’s foster-care system; grandparents become moms and dads again

Dec 16th, 2016 2:11pm • No Comments

Don't forget the gift receipt(s)!

A Gift for Every Type of Dad (That You Can Buy on Amazon)

Including cricket-flour protein bars, ice-cold beer chillers, and an air fryer that uses hardly any oil.

Dec 9th, 2016 3:27pm • No Comments

As Ryu Spaeth pointed out, the only thing worse than "Papa" is the pronunciation "paPA." PERISH THE THOUGHT.

“I just think ‘dad’ and ‘mom’ are very Saved by the Bell-ish,” said Will Grose, 36, a Brooklyn father of three boys under the age of 5.

Nov 30th, 2016 5:20pm • 1 Comment