He’s on His Way

November 29th, 2010  |  by  |  Published in Uncategorized  |  8 Comments

sonogramx-largeNo, it’s not even December, but apparently the Christmas culture wars have already commenced. Goody.

November 30th, 2010at 7:58 am(#)

“Christmas starts with Christ…”

… and ends with ass.

2. Tim says:

November 30th, 2010at 8:54 am(#)

I think it’s neat. You don’t hear a lot about God these days.

November 30th, 2010at 9:24 am(#)

Really? I feel like I hear about god all the damn time, and I’m sick of it.

November 30th, 2010at 9:27 am(#)

Ends with ass? Your dad likes cock? Do tell, Matt. –theodore.

November 30th, 2010at 9:32 am(#)

That’s ‘cock,’ not cock. In my family, we’re big on PUNctuation. Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha!

November 30th, 2010at 9:33 am(#)

Or maybe that should be punktuation.

7. Tim says:

November 30th, 2010at 9:43 am(#)

Matt, I’m sorry for my lame attempt at sarcasm. We’re all obviously up to our necks with the various gods and their earthly requirements.

Now if we can stop Obamacare, and its provisions for illegal immigrants to be paid handsomely to come across the border and unplug all of our coma ladies, it really will be the most wonderful time of the year!

November 30th, 2010at 9:51 am(#)

Phew! Good. You never know when some seemingly reasonable person will come out as a religious nut.

But no daycare.

Apple's New Campus Has Cutting-Edge Features That Will Amaze You | Architectural Digest

architecturaldigest.com

Steve Jobs's final vision has been realized, and it's in the form of a bold 175-acre, Foster + Partners–designed campus

May 17th 4:21pm • No Comments

On the one hand, this is a cute project. On the other, he named his daughter Madison, which is just awful.

Dad Creates Book For Daughter Who 'Didn't Want To Be Chinese'

huffingtonpost.com

His daughter doesn't have any Asian storybook heroes, so he's creating some.

May 16th 2:50pm • No Comments

Time to teach the kids how to start a fire in the Weber.

The New York Times Makes a Print Play for Kids

wwd.com

Sunday’s New York Times will include a special print section for kids.

May 11th 12:08pm • No Comments