He’s on His Way

November 29th, 2010  |  by  |  Published in Uncategorized  |  8 Comments

sonogramx-largeNo, it’s not even December, but apparently the Christmas culture wars have already commenced. Goody.

November 30th, 2010at 7:58 am(#)

“Christmas starts with Christ…”

… and ends with ass.

2. Tim says:

November 30th, 2010at 8:54 am(#)

I think it’s neat. You don’t hear a lot about God these days.

November 30th, 2010at 9:24 am(#)

Really? I feel like I hear about god all the damn time, and I’m sick of it.

November 30th, 2010at 9:27 am(#)

Ends with ass? Your dad likes cock? Do tell, Matt. –theodore.

November 30th, 2010at 9:32 am(#)

That’s ‘cock,’ not cock. In my family, we’re big on PUNctuation. Hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha!

November 30th, 2010at 9:33 am(#)

Or maybe that should be punktuation.

7. Tim says:

November 30th, 2010at 9:43 am(#)

Matt, I’m sorry for my lame attempt at sarcasm. We’re all obviously up to our necks with the various gods and their earthly requirements.

Now if we can stop Obamacare, and its provisions for illegal immigrants to be paid handsomely to come across the border and unplug all of our coma ladies, it really will be the most wonderful time of the year!

November 30th, 2010at 9:51 am(#)

Phew! Good. You never know when some seemingly reasonable person will come out as a religious nut.