I Hate Dora the Explorer: Backpack Edition

May 3rd, 2011  |  by  |  Published in Uncategorized  |  14 Comments

Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack.

Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack.

Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack.

“Backpack, backpack.”

“Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack.” Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. “Backpack, backpack.”

Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack. Backpack, backpack.

Backpack, backpack.

1. Jason Pee says:

May 3rd, 2011at 2:20 pm(#)

I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map
    I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map
    I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map
    I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map I’m the map
    I’m the map!

2. Kristin says:

May 3rd, 2011at 2:46 pm(#)

This is why I’m so glad that my 4-year-old still doesn’t know who Dora is.

3. Al Richmond says:

May 3rd, 2011at 3:12 pm(#)

This is soooo much better…
    Dora the Conquistador.

4. Jason says:

May 3rd, 2011at 3:20 pm(#)

Backpack?

5. Tim says:

May 3rd, 2011at 3:58 pm(#)

You have to love Tico, though.

May 3rd, 2011at 5:01 pm(#)

@Tim: No, I don’t have to. He can go to hell.

7. Jeremy Klaszus says:

May 3rd, 2011at 5:16 pm(#)

It’s the map song that’s always stuck in my head, especially when I’m trying to work. Hell, I started singing it — out loud — while riding my bike today.

I need help.

8. karen says:

May 4th, 2011at 2:30 am(#)

Ugh. Urg! Eck.

9. jjdaddyo says:

May 4th, 2011at 8:31 am(#)

ACK ACK ACK! ACK! ACK!

10. jjdaddyo says:

May 4th, 2011at 8:35 am(#)

(Dang, that last comment was supposed to include this image)

11. Marlena says:

May 4th, 2011at 9:22 am(#)

I’m with you. We had about 6 months of fervent Dora-love. What thankfully replaced it was a friend passing along her copies of Charlie and Lola. Drop everything and get your hands on those gems. Your life will be better, and if you’re lucky, your kid will start asking for things in a British accent.

12. Amanda says:

May 4th, 2011at 9:38 pm(#)

Don’t you know how long a weekend is? With 3 kids? As much as I despise Dora, I thank Lord Nickelodeon for it.

Trackbacks

Playgrounds for Parents | DADWAGON
  1. Okay, Maybe I Don't Totally Hate 'Dora' | DADWAGON

As Ryu Spaeth pointed out, the only thing worse than "Papa" is the pronunciation "paPA." PERISH THE THOUGHT.

“I just think ‘dad’ and ‘mom’ are very Saved by the Bell-ish,” said Will Grose, 36, a Brooklyn father of three boys under the age of 5.

Nov 30th 5:20pm • 1 Comment

Hipster Dads Want to Be Called ‘Papa’

thedailybeast.com

After the vogue for ‘mama’ comes the attempt to supplant ‘dad’ with ‘papa.’ Will it sweep the country—or stay in Brooklyn?

Nov 30th 3:00pm • 5 Comments

DadWagon updated their profile picture.

Nov 30th 2:58pm • No Comments

The hell with Little League.

RCS最終戦 グランドチャンピオン決定戦 5歳クラス from B→ts