Bad Dads We Love: Super commenters edition

September 2nd, 2011  |  by  |  Published in Uncategorized  |  10 Comments

Okay, I know it’s best never to respond to negative comments, and I won’t. Instead, I think I will run this comment in its entirety, which was written in response to a post I wrote in July about my ex-wife and my current nanny:

Sorry. Your ex wife is in the right here.

If you’re leaving her child alone with another person to watch him, she has an absolute right to judge — since you seem to be rather immature and short-sighted — the quality of the person who wil be assuming control of him.

Do you know what can happen in just a few short minutes when you have a child under your care? Is your nanny for the second child capable of caring for an infant and a toddler both?

Let your wife make that decision. If you can’t care for your own two without outside help (and nice digs at the inlaws who gave you FREE child support for years, btw), then absolutely the more mature parent should step in and see for herself.

Just please: no third Baby Momma for you, eh fella? Jokes aside about using the new one to pick up chicks, you seem verrrry immature for a man, and right now, those kids need to come before your inner kid.

Glad that the first family you created understands that. They are stuck with you now, via the boy. (ps. Did your wife agree to have her new lesbian relationship splattered across the pages of the NYT? If not, nice job on invading your son’s private life like that, for the sake of your “who am I???” writing career.

ps. Marry first, then make the babies. Who exactly is paying for their birth costs, the government (via the unwed mothers fund)?

Grow up and take a bit of responsibility man. It’s not just about you, despite your special, superior Jewish genetics.

Oh hell, I will make one tiny response: My genes are not superior because they are Jewish. The genes of MY CHILDREN are superior because they are evenly mixed between Jewish and Asian DNA strands. Specificity, ladies and gentlemen, specificity.

Last: my daughter, Ellie, was planned. It was my marriage that happened spontaneously.

1. Daddy Files says:

September 2nd, 2011at 9:50 am(#)

Oh the silly trolls
    How they love to stir the pot
    Mel Gibson is proud

Sorry. Fridays before holiday weekends always lead to haiku comments.

September 2nd, 2011at 9:58 am(#)

That’s deep. –theodore.

3. beta dad says:

September 2nd, 2011at 11:24 am(#)

Your trolls are very well-spoken. I’m jealous.

September 2nd, 2011at 11:34 am(#)

Only the finest Internet types for us, Beta Dad.–theodore.

5. Scottstev says:

September 2nd, 2011at 12:49 pm(#)

Such a same that such good spelling and grammar are wasted on such idiotic argument and logic.

September 2nd, 2011at 12:50 pm(#)

True, but I do like being called “fella”. –theodore.

7. Judy says:

September 2nd, 2011at 12:54 pm(#)

Dang…WTF? My vulgar comment of the day.

8. theslynch says:

September 3rd, 2011at 10:47 pm(#)

Holy s***. For the record, I stand behind…you know…move on with it. But, I agree with Judy on this one. WTF?

9. jzzy55 says:

September 7th, 2011at 12:45 pm(#)

The tone is vile, but the poster makes at least one valid point (about outing the ex’s new GF). Still no need to be so n a s t y.

Trackbacks

Enter Autumn | DADWAGON

Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!