Hello, folks! It’s been awfully fun having you spend time with us this week. But before you go and spend the next couple of days in a drunken stupor, hiding from your children when you’re not beating them, let’s go over what we’ve learned since Monday:
- Theodore’s mother is excellent blog-post fodder
- New York kindergartens no longer teach kids to read
- Grover’s existence is much appreciated
- Don’t write about surprising your wife on Valentine’s Day if you want to actually surprise her
- It’s never too early to start worrying about what your kid will write in her memoirs
- Posting a video, along with a couple of paragraphs of framing material, is an excellent way to run a blog
- Santa does not exist exists!